Saturday, March 8, 2008

Letter to Girl At Trader Joes


Ooh NO!
Originally uploaded by Sunny-bunny
Dear Butt floss flasher,

As CB and I were entering Trader Joes, one night last month, we not only noticed you flashing your crack at us, we literally couldn't avoid seeing it. This photo we stealthily snapped, depicts a more reasonable version of what you were flashing about. If we weren't in a hurry, I may have pulled you over to let you know how bad this really was. Then again, you didn't really seem to care. It was, after all, February, rainy, cold and one imagines you would have felt... well... a draft.

Now honey, I feel your pain. I, too, have a gigantic ass and have a difficult time finding jeans that cover the whole expanse. Also, like you, I tend to like some of my clothes to be a bit more on the snug side. I'm sure that when I have resentfully worn my low-rise jeans, I have given people an eyeful of my black granny underwear, but honestly... this was just gross. Your ass crack was visible through your see-thru thong.

Hold on a minute... some dinner just came up...

I blame your friends, crackshow. Surely one of them, by now, could have told you how bad this looks. Shame on them! Perhaps you should be shopping for better buddies, instead of parading your poopshoot at TJs.

Best of luck with the cold you surely must have caught that night from exposure, and I hope that should you decide to wear these pants again, that I am spared the sight.

Nausiated,
Sunny

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hahahahaha! One of my sisters posted an "Ass Crack Gallery" of all of them in various states of crack-reveal - even my niece's doll. It was legend. The times have changed. It is more common and more accepted than a visible bra strap.

Anonymous said...

You really need to write with the Fugg girls! This was classic!