Saturday, February 9, 2008

jake's message to me


jake's message to me

Dear Mommy,

I have deposited my favorite ball in your coffee mug for the expressed purpose of informing you that I am displeased with the amount of time you spend on the computer. I realize that my message would have had a more profound impact had the cup been filled with steaming hot coffee, rather than the dregs (thus robbing you of the pleasure you so callously deny me), but I do hope that you get my point.

Please see me at your earliest convenience for play time or a significant amount of emotional blackmail shall commence as a result of your egregious neglect.

Yours sincerely,
Jake

PS. In the event that the full heft of this message was not fully comprehended, there is another ball in your bed.



Originally uploaded by Sunny-bunny


1 comment:

Lisa said...

I don't know which I enjoy more: the message, or the photo.

It just works on every level.