Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A letter to 2008

Dear 2008,

I know you're new and haven't really found your footing yet. But I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to pull your $#!% together at a bit of a quicker pace. You've not only been a sore disappointment as a fresh start, you are actually rivaling the last three years in butt-suck-ed-ness. I don't know if to congratulate you on sucking so hard and deep so quickly, or beat the livin' bejesus out of you!

Please 2008, I'm tired and cranky. I don't want to be angry with you. I want to believe in you. I want you to be the best year I've had in my life, thus far, but I know that's a lot to expect. I'd be happy with a marginally nice year. Seriously, my expectations aren't that high! You can do this! You CAN!!!!!

So... very... tired,
Sunny

No comments: